Pengaruh Inovasi Dan Knowledge Manajemen Terhadap Keunggulan Kompetitif Studi Pada Pengusaha Keripik Singkong Di Kecamatan Tenayan Raya Kota Madya Pekanbaru.

Edila, Rosti (2018) Pengaruh Inovasi Dan Knowledge Manajemen Terhadap Keunggulan Kompetitif Studi Pada Pengusaha Keripik Singkong Di Kecamatan Tenayan Raya Kota Madya Pekanbaru. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img] Text
abstrak.pdf

Download (343kB)
[img] Text
kata_pengantar.pdf

Download (295kB)
[img] Text
daftar_isi.pdf

Download (310kB)
[img] Text
bab1.pdf

Download (408kB)
[img] Text
bab2.pdf

Download (388kB)
[img] Text
bab3.pdf

Download (335kB)
[img] Text
bab4.pdf

Download (236kB)
[img] Text
bab5.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (685kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
bab6.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (294kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
daftar_pustaka.pdf

Download (306kB)

Abstract

This study was proposed to examine whether competitive advantage and innovation processes affect knowledge management in entrepreneurs and workers in cassava chips SMEs in the District of Tenayan Raya, Kota Madya Pekanbaru. The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of competitive advantage and the innovation process on knowledge management in MSME entrepreneurs and workers of cassava chips in the District of Tenayan Raya, Pekanbaru. This research was carried out by descriptive method, namely by analyzing the data that has been collected from the results of the study and linked to the theoretical basis of the literature. There are 36 populations and samples in this study using the census method (saturated sampling). Based on the results of Multiple Regression analysis shows that the variable competitive advantage and innovation process have a significant and positive effect on knowledge management. The amount of contribution given by the variables of competitive advantage is indicated by the determination coefficient value of R Square (R ^ 2) of 0.686 or 68.6%. While the remaining 31.4% is influenced by other factors that have nothing to do with this study.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: competitive advantage, innovation process and knowledge management
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: > Manajemen
> Manajemen
Depositing User: Reza Zulkurniawan
Date Deposited: 14 Oct 2021 02:38
Last Modified: 14 Oct 2021 02:38
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/3292

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item