Pengaruh Pengawasan Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada Pabrik Karet Pt. Perindustrian & Perdagangan Bangkinang Pekanbaru.

Yazid, Yazid (2018) Pengaruh Pengawasan Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada Pabrik Karet Pt. Perindustrian & Perdagangan Bangkinang Pekanbaru. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riauf.

[img] Text
abstrak.pdf

Download (158kB)
[img] Text
kata_pengantar.pdf

Download (162kB)
[img] Text
daftar_isi.pdf

Download (159kB)
[img] Text
bab1.pdf

Download (197kB)
[img] Text
bab2.pdf

Download (239kB)
[img] Text
bab3.pdf

Download (174kB)
[img] Text
bab4.pdf

Download (227kB)
[img] Text
bab5.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (428kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
bab6.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (162kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
daftar_pustaka.pdf

Download (162kB)

Abstract

This research was conducted to analyze the effect of work supervision on employee performance at PT. P & P Bangkinang Pekanbaru. This research was conducted at PT. P & P Bangkinang Pekanbaru. The data analysis method used is descriptive and quantitative methods that use primary and secondary data obtained through interviews and research questionnaires. Respondents taken were 30 employees of PT. P & P Bangkinang Pekanbaru. The results show that the variables of influence of work supervision and employee performance have a significant effect on employee performance at PT. P & P Bangkinang Pekanbaru. The calculation shows that X represents the Supervisory Effect giving a number of positive partial regression coefficients of 0.600 on employee performance. The value of R Square (R2) is 0.740, which means that the dependent variable can be explained by the independent variable of 74.0%, changes in employee performance are determined by the independent variable namely the Effect of Work Supervision. While the remaining 26% is influenced by other factors not observed in this study.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Effect of Work Supervision, on Employee Performance
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: > Manajemen
> Manajemen
Depositing User: Reza Zulkurniawan
Date Deposited: 18 Oct 2021 02:37
Last Modified: 18 Oct 2021 02:37
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/3336

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item