Pengaruh Pengembangan Karir Terhadap Kepuasan Kerja Karyawan Pt Dimas Drillindo – Duri

Utari, Sri (2018) Pengaruh Pengembangan Karir Terhadap Kepuasan Kerja Karyawan Pt Dimas Drillindo – Duri. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img] Text
abstrak.pdf

Download (249kB)
[img] Text
kata_pengantar.pdf

Download (365kB)
[img] Text
daftar_isi.pdf

Download (356kB)
[img] Text
bab1.pdf

Download (324kB)
[img] Text
bab2.pdf

Download (497kB)
[img] Text
bab3.pdf

Download (300kB)
[img] Text
bab4.pdf

Download (349kB)
[img] Text
bab5.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (571kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
bab6.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (301kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
daftar_pustaka.pdf

Download (276kB)

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of career development on employee job satisfaction of PT.Dimas Drillindo - Duri. The sample in this study were 31 people who were employees of the PT Dimas Drillindo - Duri RIG # DD section using the census method, namely the total population used as samples. The type of data used is quantitative and qualitative data. Data sources used are primary data and secondary data. Data collection techniques are obtained through questionnaires and interviews. The data analysis technique used is simple linear regression. The results of this study indicate that career development significantly influences the job satisfaction of PT Dimas Drillindo - Duri employees with a correlation value (R) of 0.629 and a coefficient of determination or (R²) of 0.479 or 47.9% while the remaining 52.1% is influenced by another factor.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Career Development, Job Satisfaction
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: > Manajemen
> Manajemen
Depositing User: Furqan nafis al-azami
Date Deposited: 14 Oct 2021 02:41
Last Modified: 14 Oct 2021 02:41
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/3302

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item