Pengaruh Label Halal Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Konsumen Pada Produk Makanan Ringan Di Kota Pekanbaru

Yani, Desvi (2018) Pengaruh Label Halal Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Konsumen Pada Produk Makanan Ringan Di Kota Pekanbaru. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img] Text
abstrak.pdf

Download (237kB)
[img] Text
kata_pengantar.pdf

Download (306kB)
[img] Text
daftar_isi.pdf

Download (256kB)
[img] Text
bab1.pdf

Download (470kB)
[img] Text
bab2.pdf

Download (450kB)
[img] Text
bab3.pdf

Download (432kB)
[img] Text
bab4.pdf

Download (239kB)
[img] Text
bab5.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (551kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
bab6.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (551kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
daftar_pustaka.pdf

Download (305kB)

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to determine the effect of halal labels on the decision to purchase snacks products at Pasar Buah Pekanbaru . The population in this study were consumers who bought snacks at Pasar Buah Pekanbaru which were taken as many as 100 people to be sampled. The sampling technique used is the Purposive Non Probability Sampling approach. The type of data used is primary data taken through a questionnaire. Data analysis used is descriptive and quantutative method. Quantitative data analysis using a simple linear regression equation where the calculation of data using SPSS for Windows version 24. The results showed that there was a significant effect of halal labels on the decision to purchase snacks. Then the contribution in the inclusion of the halal label there is a consumer purchasing decision on snack food products of 54.9% and the remaining 45.1% is influenced by other factors. In general, it can be concluded that the halal label has an effect on the decision to purchase snacks in Pekanbaru.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Purchase Decisions, Halal Labels, Snacks
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: > Manajemen
> Manajemen
Depositing User: Furqan nafis al-azami
Date Deposited: 14 Oct 2021 02:02
Last Modified: 14 Oct 2021 02:02
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/3187

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item