Pengaruh Iklim Organisasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada Pt.ivo Mas Tunggal Pekanbaru

Erfando, Nanda (2019) Pengaruh Iklim Organisasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada Pt.ivo Mas Tunggal Pekanbaru. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img]
Preview
Text
145210090.pdf

Download (2MB) | Preview

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to analyze organizational climate, analyze employee performance, find out the effect of organizational climate on the performance of employees of PT. Ivo Mas Tunggal Pekanbaru. This study was conducted using a scales scale with random sampling of 35 employees. Data collection techniques are using questionnaires and interviews. The data analysis technique used in this study is qualitative analysis which uses simple linear regression analysis. The results of this study indicate that there is a positive influence of organizational climate on employee performance at PT. Ivo Mas Tunggal Pekanbaru. The coefficient of determination (R²) is 46.5%, while the remaining 53.5% is influenced by other variables not observed in this study. The results of the study show that there is an influence of organizational climate on employee performance which is a positive and significant effect. This is involved from the results of hypothesis testing where the value of the calculated variable (X) is 28,638 with a significant level of 0,000 because a significant level of ˂ 0,005 means that together the independent variable (Organizational Climate) has a significant effect on the dependent variable (Employee Performance).

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Organizational Climate, Employee Performance
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: > Manajemen
> Manajemen
Depositing User: Mohamad Habib Junaidi
Date Deposited: 22 Feb 2022 03:07
Last Modified: 22 Feb 2022 03:07
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/6175

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item