Pengaruh Perilaku Konsumen Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Produk Di Labs Barbershop

Al- Rasyid, Wildan (2021) Pengaruh Perilaku Konsumen Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Produk Di Labs Barbershop. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img] Text
165210868.pdf

Download (2MB)

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine and analyze the effect of consumer behavior on product purchasing decisions at Labs Barbershop. The population in this study were 100 respondents. The sampling technique used probability sampling with accidental sampling method, the sample was used as many as 100 respondents. The research data were obtained from questionnaires (primary), literature study and interviews. The analysis technique uses instrument test, simple linear regression, determination test (R2), correlation test and t test (partial). The results showed that consumer behavior had a positive and significant effect on purchasing decisions at Labs Barbershop with t count (8.942> 1.984). While the results of the coefficient of determination (R2) obtained a value 44.9% and the remaining 55.1% is influenced by other variables which are not discussed further in this study.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Consumer Behavior and Purchasing Decisions
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: > Manajemen
> Manajemen
Depositing User: Febby Amelia
Date Deposited: 05 Apr 2022 10:21
Last Modified: 05 Apr 2022 10:21
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/9900

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item