Pengaruh Variabel-variabel Bauran Pemasaran Islam Terhadap Keputusan Tamu Menginap Di Hotel Akasia Syariah Pekanbaru

Nurlaila, Nurlaila (2020) Pengaruh Variabel-variabel Bauran Pemasaran Islam Terhadap Keputusan Tamu Menginap Di Hotel Akasia Syariah Pekanbaru. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img] Text
162310003.pdf

Download (3MB)

Abstract

The background of this study is the increasing number of Sharia-based hotels which centainly require marketing management. The problem formulation of this study is whether the Islamic marketing mix influences the costumers’ decisions to stay in the Akasia Syariah Hotel Pekanbaru. This study aims to investigate the influence of Islamic marketing mix on costumers’ decisions to stay in the Akasia Syariah Hotel Pekanbaru. The method used in this study is a descriptive method with a quantitative approach, the model used in this study is a model of causality or influence relations. The population of this study consists of 1,718 costumers. The sample is taken from the entire population, consisting of 95 costumers with a sampling technique based on the Slovin formula. The results of the study show that the validity and reliability tests are valid and reliable. Partially, it shows that the variables of price, promotion, physical evidence and commitment have a significant influence on costumers’ decisions to stay in the Akasia Syariah Hotel Pekanbaru. Meanwhile, the variables of product, location, people, process, and patience have no any significant influence on costumers’ decisions to stay in Akasia Syariah Hotel Pekanbaru. The simultaneous test of Islamic marketing mix variables has an influence and it is significant on the dependent variable, that is the costumers’ decisions to stay in the Akasia Syariah Hotel Pekanbaru with an Fcounted value of 47.660 is greater that the F-table valueof 2.05. The correlation value between the independent variable and the dependent variable has a very close relationship, that is 0.914 or about 91.4%. Meanwhile, the coefficient of determination of the contribution of the independent variable to the dependent variable is very large, namely 81.7% and the remaining 18.3% is influenced by other variables which are not included in this study.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Product, price, location, promotion, people, process, physical evidence, commitment, patience and costumers’ decisions to stay in Akasia Syariah Hotel Pekanbaru.
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BP Islam. Bahaism. Theosophy, etc
B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BP Islam. Bahaism. Theosophy, etc

B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BV Practical Theology > BV1460 Religious Education
B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BV Practical Theology > BV1460 Religious Education
Divisions: > Ilmu Hukum
> Ilmu Hukum
Depositing User: Mia
Date Deposited: 01 Apr 2022 08:14
Last Modified: 01 Apr 2022 08:14
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/9800

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item