Hubungan Antara Harga Diri Dengan Intensitas Penggunaan Media Sosial Instagram Pada Remaja Di Kota Pekanbaru

Fitri, Anisa Aulia (2021) Hubungan Antara Harga Diri Dengan Intensitas Penggunaan Media Sosial Instagram Pada Remaja Di Kota Pekanbaru. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img]
Preview
Text
Anisa Aulia Fitri.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview

Abstract

The intensity of using Instagram social media is an individual activity that is carried out repeatedly to provide satisfaction and pleasure in playing Instagram social media. The intensity of using Instagram social media can arise from low self-esteem. This study aims to determine the relationship between self-esteem and the intensity of using Instagram social media among adolescents in Pekanbaru City. The subjects of this study were 105 teenagers in Pekanbaru City. The technique of taking the subject used was accidental sampling. The measuring instrument used is the self-esteem scale and the intensity of the use of Instagram social media The analysis used in this research is the product moment correlation. The results of statistical analysis showed that the correlation value (r) was -.226 * with p value = 0.020 (p <0.05). This means that there is a negative relationship between self-esteem and the intensity of the use of Instagram social media among adolescents in Pekanbaru City. Self-esteem contributes 5.1% to the intensity of the use of Instagram social media, the remaining 94.9% is influenced by other factors, so this means that the higher the self-esteem of a teenager, the lower the intensity of Instagram social media use among adolescents in Pekanbaru City.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: PRIDE,INTENSITY,INSTAGRAM
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: > Ilmu Psikologi
> Ilmu Psikologi
Depositing User: Teguh Handoyo TH
Date Deposited: 26 Mar 2022 03:59
Last Modified: 26 Mar 2022 03:59
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/9598

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item