Kontribusi Kekuatan Otot Lengan Terhadap Hasil Overhead Clear Permainan Bulu Tangkis Atlet Persatuan Bulu Tangkis (PB) Mandiri Junior Kota Pekanbaru

Alatas, Andi Rusmanto (2016) Kontribusi Kekuatan Otot Lengan Terhadap Hasil Overhead Clear Permainan Bulu Tangkis Atlet Persatuan Bulu Tangkis (PB) Mandiri Junior Kota Pekanbaru. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img]
Preview
Text
096610387.pdf - Submitted Version

Download (3MB) | Preview

Abstract

The problem in this research is still Many athletes who did blow Clear Low Overhead, Overhead Clear drift punch, punch Overhead Clear caught in the net, Overhead blow Clear too high over the net. The reasons for lack of punch touches the ball does not result in a maximum way so Overhead Clear inaccurate. This study aims to determine Contributions Arm Muscle Strength Against Clear Results Accuracy Overhead Games badminton Athlete Club Junior PB Mandiri Pekanbaru. The hypothesis of this study is contained Contributions Arm Muscle Strength Against Clear Results Accuracy Overhead Athletes Club Games badminton PB Mandiri Junior Pekanbaru. This research is a correlational study in which a statistical tool, which can be used to compare the results of measurements of two different variables in order to determine the degree of correlation between the variables with other variables, the data processing techniques using test Push Up and Punch Overhead Clear. Further data analysis techniques were analyzed with simple product moment correlation. Population is the whole subject of research, population in this study is the athlete sons Club Junior Athletes Club PB Mandiri Pekanbaru many as 10 people. This study uses total sampling technique, meaning that the entire population sampled. So that the number of samples in this study were 10 athletes. Based on the analysis of data obtained by the correlation between the strength of the leg muscles with leg kick in, where rxy (0.869) > rtabel (0,632). Then Thitung (4.98)> Ttabel (1.860) means that the hypothesis is accepted and Contributions There Arm Muscle Strength Against Clear Results Accuracy Overhead Games badminton Athlete Club Junior PB Mandiri Pekanbaru. The resulting contribution of 75.58%, while the remaining 24.42%.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Arm Muscle Strength, Overhead Clear Badminton
Subjects: L Education > L Education (General)
L Education > LB Theory and practice of education
Divisions: > Penjaskesrek
> Penjaskesrek
Depositing User: Mohamad Habib Junaidi
Date Deposited: 24 Mar 2022 10:01
Last Modified: 24 Mar 2022 10:01
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/9521

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item