Analisis Pemilihan Moda Transportasi Universitas Riau Dengan Metode Logit Biner

Wijaya, Rati (2021) Analisis Pemilihan Moda Transportasi Universitas Riau Dengan Metode Logit Biner. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img]
Preview
Text
163410157.pdf

Download (4MB) | Preview

Abstract

Education is one of the basic needs of modern humans. In fulfilling the need for education, especially formal education, there is a movement to reach existing schools or campuses. The movement itself requires a mode of transport assuggestion to move. The choice of mode of transportation varies based on the level of satisfaction offered by each mode of transportation. This study aims to analyze the characteristics of travelers, the characteristics of trips, and the characteristics of student modes of transportation to campus, as well as to create a model for choosing the mode of choice for students to campus between public transportation and private transportation. The location of this research is the University of Riau in located Kampus Bina Widya Simpang Baru Pekanbaru City, which is the largest university in Pekanbaru City. The analytical method used is quantitative descriptive analysis. Descriptive analysis is used to explain the characteristics of the choice of transportation modes for students at the University of Riau. Meanwhile, quantitative analysis is used to determine the factors that influence student mode choice with multiple linear regression using software SPSS 22.0. Then the results of the linear regression equation will be entered into the binary logit model to determine the probability of choosing the mode of transportation for students at the University of Riau. The results showed the utility function equation obtained from linear regression analysis, namely Y = 0.019 - 0.086 X1 + 0.464 X2 + 0.105 X3 + 0.464 X4 - 0.002 X5 + 0.011 X6 + 0.082 X7 - 0.007 X8 - 0.023 X9. From these results it is known that there are three variables that significantly influence the mode choice, namely vehicle ownership (X2), SIM ownership (X3) and income (X4). Then the coefficient values of the three variables are entered into the binary logit model to determine the probability of the alternative mode choice. Then the results show that the probability of students using private transportation to campus is 76%, while the probability of students using public transportation to campus is 24%.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Mode Choice, Factors Influencing Mode Choice, Binary Logit Method
Subjects: T Technology > T Technology (General)
Divisions: > Teknik Perencanaan Wilayah dan Kota
> Teknik Perencanaan Wilayah dan Kota
Depositing User: Mohamad Habib Junaidi
Date Deposited: 22 Mar 2022 09:54
Last Modified: 22 Mar 2022 09:54
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/9376

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item