Pengaruh Citra Tubuh Terhadap Kepercayaan Diri Pada Wanita

Putri, Syifa Handya (2021) Pengaruh Citra Tubuh Terhadap Kepercayaan Diri Pada Wanita. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img]
Preview
Text
178110170.pdf - Submitted Version

Download (2MB) | Preview

Abstract

Every woman has a dream to look beautiful. Physical appearance is an important factor for people as depictions of sexual and visual characters need to be shown to people around them. The existence of fitness centers through programs in the pattern of people's lives creates a new phenomenon, especially regarding the diversity of community needs that appear in their activities but want to have a body that remains ideal and attractive. This study aims to find out the influence of body image on confidence in women in Pekanbaru, with a sample of 141 people. The sampling method in this study used the incidental sampling method. The data collection technique uses a scale of 24 aitems for body image scales and 11 aitems for confidence scales. The results of this study use a simple linear regression test analysis. The results of the analysis test that has been conducted showed a t value of 4.415 that the significance value of 0.000 (p<0.05) means that there is a significant influence between body image on confidence in women in Pekanbaru with a positive value. The effective contribution of variable body image to self-confidence was 12.3% while the remaining 87.7% was determined by variables other than this study.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: > Ilmu Psikologi
> Ilmu Psikologi
Depositing User: Sri Ayu Mayasari
Date Deposited: 19 Mar 2022 07:01
Last Modified: 19 Mar 2022 07:01
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/9209

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item