Pengaruh Profitabilitas, Ukuran Perusahaan, dan Leverage Terhadap Return 15 Hari Setelah IPO (Studi Empiris Pada Perusahaan Indeks LQ45 yang Terdaftar Di BEI)

Hasnah, Hasnah (2020) Pengaruh Profitabilitas, Ukuran Perusahaan, dan Leverage Terhadap Return 15 Hari Setelah IPO (Studi Empiris Pada Perusahaan Indeks LQ45 yang Terdaftar Di BEI). Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img]
Preview
Text
155210902.pdf - Submitted Version

Download (1MB) | Preview

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to analyze the effect of profitability, company size and leverage on returns 15 days after IPO. Samples were taken by purposive sampling technique in LQ45 companies that conducted initial public offering and listing on the IDX period before 2013 in order to have complete variable data in the 2013-2018 period. Samples taken in this study were 120 data. Based on the results of this study note that profitability has no effect on initial return after 15 days of IPO, firm size has a significant positive effect on initial return after 15 days of IPO, leverage has a significant positive effect on initial return after 15 days of IPO. Based on the value of r square it is known that the contribution of the effect of profitability, company size and leverage on initial return after 15 days of IPO is 53.3% and the remaining 46.7% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Profitability, Company Size, Leverage, 15-day Return, LQ45
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: > Manajemen
> Manajemen
Depositing User: Mia
Date Deposited: 17 Mar 2022 10:33
Last Modified: 17 Mar 2022 10:33
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/8986

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item