Pengaruh Budaya Organisasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada PT. Gapura Cabang Pekanbaru

Ilahi, M Wahyu (2020) Pengaruh Budaya Organisasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada PT. Gapura Cabang Pekanbaru. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img]
Preview
Text
155210274.pdf - Submitted Version

Download (1MB) | Preview

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to determine how much influence organizational culture has on employee performance at PT Gapura Branch Pekanbaru, while the formulation of the problem in this study is "Does organizational culture affect the performance of employees of PT Gapura Branch Pekanbaru". This type of research is descriptive and quantitative, with a population of all outsourcing employees at PT Gapura Branch Pekanbaru. The sample used in this study were 53 outsourcing employees. This study uses primary data sources and data collection through questionnaires. The data analysis method used in this study was the instrument test (validity and reliability tests), classical assumption tests (normality and heteroscedasticity tests), multiple linear regression analysis, t test, F test and the coefficient of determination (R2). The results of this study indicate that organizational culture variables can explain employee performance by 61.6%, meaning that performance is explained by organizational culture variables, while the remaining 38.4% is influenced by other factors. Based on the research results, it has been found that organizational culture has a positive and significant influence on employee performance at PT Gapura Branch Pekanbaru.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Organizational Culture and Performance
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: > Manajemen
> Manajemen
Depositing User: Mia
Date Deposited: 17 Mar 2022 04:57
Last Modified: 17 Mar 2022 04:57
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/8887

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item