Hubungan Antara Kecerdasan Spiritual Dengan Stres Belajar Online Pada Mahasiswa

Afrilita, Helmitha Khairunisa (2021) Hubungan Antara Kecerdasan Spiritual Dengan Stres Belajar Online Pada Mahasiswa. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img]
Preview
Text
168110250.pdf

Download (6MB) | Preview

Abstract

The COVID-19 pandemic has caught the public's attention, especially in the world of education. In the world of education, the government applies online learning to prevent the spread of the covid 19 viruses. There are not a few problems in the world of education in implementing online learning. Students who are not able to adapt to online learning will experience stress. The stress of online learning is pressure from learning activities and cannot be faced by students mentally, physically, emotionally. This study aims to determine the relationship between spiritual intelligence and online learning stress in students. The data collection method used an online learning stress scale with a total of 40 items and a spiritual intelligence scale with a total of 36 items. The sample in this study amounted to 278 psychology students at the Islamic University of Riau. The sampling technique used in this research is stratified sampling. The data analysis method used is Pearson product-moment correlation analysis. The results of statistical analysis showed a correlation of 0.496 and a significance value of 0.000 (p <0.05). The results show that there is a significant relationship with a positive direction between online learning stress and spiritual intelligence in Psychology students at the Islamic University of Riau. This means that the higher the spiritual intelligence, the higher the stress of online learning and vice versa. The effective contribution of the online learning stress variable with spiritual intelligence variable is 24.6%, the remaining 75.4% is influenced by other variables.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Stress of studying online, spiritual intelligence, student.
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: > Ilmu Psikologi
> Ilmu Psikologi
Depositing User: Febby Amelia
Date Deposited: 16 Mar 2022 06:59
Last Modified: 16 Mar 2022 06:59
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/8797

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item