Hubungan Antara Dzikir Dengan Kecerdasan Emosional Pada Mahasiswa

Rasid, M. (2019) Hubungan Antara Dzikir Dengan Kecerdasan Emosional Pada Mahasiswa. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img]
Preview
Text
148110040.pdf

Download (4MB) | Preview

Abstract

This study aims to determine the relationship between the intensity of remembrance and emotional intelligence in students. The subjects of this study were 134 Psychology Faculty students at Riau Islamic University. The subject taking technique used was purposive sampling. The measuring instruments used were the dhikr intensity scale as many as and the emotional intelligence scale as many as. The analysis used in this study is product moment correlation. The results of statistical analysis show the value of r = 0,000 with a Sig-0.685 ** (p> 0.01), meaning that there is a significant relationship between the intensity of remembrance and emotional intelligence in students. Remembrance intensity contribution as= 46.9% on emotional intelligence. The rest of 53.1% is influenced by other factors, so the higher the intensity of remembrance, the higher the emotional intelligence of students and vice versa.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Remembrance, Emotional Intelligence, Students
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: > Ilmu Psikologi
> Ilmu Psikologi
Depositing User: Mohamad Habib Junaidi
Date Deposited: 14 Mar 2022 09:31
Last Modified: 14 Mar 2022 09:31
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/8526

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item