Hubungan Perilaku Bullying Dengan Kecemasan Pada Siswa SMP Siak Hulu, Kampar

Adrianto, Adrianto (2019) Hubungan Perilaku Bullying Dengan Kecemasan Pada Siswa SMP Siak Hulu, Kampar. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img]
Preview
Text
148110044.pdf

Download (2MB) | Preview

Abstract

Anxiety is a subjective feeling about mental tension as a self-reaction. This anxiety can arise due to the bullying behavior that it receives. This study aims to determine the relationship between bullying behavior and anxiety in junior high school students of SMP Siak Hulu, Kampar. The subjects of this study were 169 students of Siak Hulu Middle School, Kampar. The subject taking technique used was purposive sampling. The measuring instrument used is the anxiety scale and Bullying behavior. The analysis used in this study is product moment correlation. The results of the statistical analysis showed a value of r = 0,000 with a Sig-0.289 ** (p <0.05), meaning that there was a significant relationship between anxiety and bullying behavior in students. Bullying behavior provides an effective contribution of 84% to anxiety. The remaining 16% is influenced by other factors, so the higher the bullying behavior, the higher the anxiety experienced by students, and vice versa.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Bullying Behavior, Anxiety
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: > Ilmu Psikologi
> Ilmu Psikologi
Depositing User: Mohamad Habib Junaidi
Date Deposited: 12 Mar 2022 09:53
Last Modified: 12 Mar 2022 09:53
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/8513

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item