Intensi Kewirausahaan Dikalangan Mahasiswa Ditinjau Dari Motivasi Berprestasi Dan Ketakutan Akan Kegagalan

Ramadhani, Tiara Asyika (2019) Intensi Kewirausahaan Dikalangan Mahasiswa Ditinjau Dari Motivasi Berprestasi Dan Ketakutan Akan Kegagalan. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img]
Preview
Text
158110193.pdf

Download (2MB) | Preview

Abstract

Entrepreneurship is the best solution in driving the progress of the Indonesian economy. Entrepreneurial behavior can reduce unemployment. Students as an important part of the next generation are expected to have an entrepreneurial spirit. This study aims to determine the relationship between achievement motivation and fear of failure on entrepreneurial intentions among students of the Faculty of Economics at Riau Islamic University. This research is a quantitative research with data collection using a Likert scale. The subject of this study amounted to 233 people who were students of the Faculty of Economics at Riau Islamic University (UIR) using random sampling techniques. The data collection tool in the form of the Achievement Motivation scale consisting of 36 items, fear of failure consisting of 24 items and entrepreneurial intentions consisting of 14 items adapted by researchers. Data analysis used statistical structural equating modeling (SEM) technique with the help of Mplus Version 7. Based on the analysis results it was found that there was a significant relationship between achievement motivation and entrepreneurial intention, so there was a significant relationship between fear of failure and entrepreneurial intention. Where both of these models have z-Value> 1.96 which is 3.298 from achievement motivation and entrepreneurial intention, then 9.338 from fear of failure and entrepreneurial intention. It is also known that variance or contribution proportions are known that R. Square 0.326 or 32.6% of achievement motivation and fear of failure variables are able to explain or predict entrepreneurial intentions, the remaining 67.4% are influenced by other factors outside of this study.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Need for Achievment, Fear of Failure and Intentiont Entrepreneurship.
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: > Ilmu Psikologi
> Ilmu Psikologi
Depositing User: Mohamad Habib Junaidi
Date Deposited: 12 Mar 2022 09:53
Last Modified: 12 Mar 2022 09:53
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/8512

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item