Pengaruh Pengembangan Karier Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan PT. Citra Riau Sarana

Pamungkas, Afriyadi Wardana (2020) Pengaruh Pengembangan Karier Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan PT. Citra Riau Sarana. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img]
Preview
Text
145210198.pdf - Submitted Version

Download (2MB) | Preview

Abstract

This study aims to determine the career development and performance of office employees at PT. Citra Riau Sarana and the significant influence of career development on employee performance. Analyze and describe the performance pf employees of the office at PT. Citra Riau Sarana. This research method uses a quantitative descriptive approach with the census method in case studies, the type of relationship design is asymmetrial casual descriptive, the data collection techniques are obtained through interviews and questionnaires, after which the research data is collected and ana lyzed descriptively, to understand the effect of career development on performance. Employees used quantitative analysis, namely using SPSS v17, the data analysis technique used simple linear regression. The results of the validity test obtained that all variables were declared valid and the data reliability test was consistent or reliable. t test results concluded that career development partislly significant effect on employee performa nce. The coefficient of determination shows a value of 0.810. this shows that 81% of career development is influenced by determining variables in the model such as employee performance and while the remaining 19% is influenced by other variables which are not included in thus study.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Career Development, employee performance
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: > Manajemen
> Manajemen
Depositing User: Mia
Date Deposited: 11 Mar 2022 08:23
Last Modified: 11 Mar 2022 08:23
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/8444

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item