Pengaruh Motivasi Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada PT. Silver Silk Tour & Travel Pekanbaru

Hartati, Umi (2019) Pengaruh Motivasi Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada PT. Silver Silk Tour & Travel Pekanbaru. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img]
Preview
Text
132310140.pdf - Submitted Version

Download (1MB) | Preview

Abstract

This research was motivated by PT. Silver Silk Tour & Travel Pekanbaru Head Office experiencing problems with the number of pilgrims and turnover, of course, must be balanced with high employee performance. This is thought to occur because the company is not yet optimal in applying a work motivation that can be used as a guide in daily work activities. The formulation of the problem in this study is how the influence of work motivation on employee performance at PT. Silver Silk Tour & Travel Pekanbaru Headquarters. The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of work motivation on employee performance. The subjects of this research are employees. While the object in this study is the influence of work motivation on employee performance. Source of data used in this study are primary data and secondary data. The sampling technique used by the total sampling technique, while the data collection techniques used were questionnaires and documentation. To analyze the data the quantitative descriptive method was used. In analyzing quantitative data used a simple linear regression analysis where the calculation process uses SPSS version 23 for windows. The results of this study note that work motivation on employee performance has a very strong relationship, this is known from the correlation coefficient of 82.5%. While the partial test results there is a significant influence between work motivation on employee performance, with a significant level of 11.907 Then there is the value of the contribution of work motivation to employee performance is known by the coefficient of determination of 88.6% and the remaining 11.4% is influenced by other factors not included in this study. In general it can be concluded that there is an influence between organizational culture on employee performance at PT. Silver Silk Tour & Travel Pekanbaru Headquarters.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Work Motivation, Employee Performance
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BP Islam. Bahaism. Theosophy, etc
B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BP Islam. Bahaism. Theosophy, etc

B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BV Practical Theology > BV1460 Religious Education
B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BV Practical Theology > BV1460 Religious Education
Divisions: > Ekonomi Syariah
> Ekonomi Syariah
Depositing User: Mia
Date Deposited: 25 Feb 2022 03:55
Last Modified: 25 Feb 2022 03:55
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/6799

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item