Pengaruh Kualitas Produk Dan Harga Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Produk Fashion Sycho (Studi Kasus Marpoyan Pekanbaru)

Bahraen, Yastawil (2021) Pengaruh Kualitas Produk Dan Harga Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Produk Fashion Sycho (Studi Kasus Marpoyan Pekanbaru). Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img]
Preview
Text
YASTAWIL BAHRAEN.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview

Abstract

Syco Pekanbaru designs every fashion product it sells and pays attention to the quality and price of each product it produces. The formulation of the problem in this research is 1) does product quality affect the purchasing decision of Sycho fashion products (case study of Marpoyan-Pekanbaru)?, 2) does price affect purchasing decisions of Sycho fashion products (case study of Marpoyan- Pekanbaru)? product quality and price influence the purchasing decision of Sycho fashion products (case study of Marpoyan-Pekanbaru)? The location of this research was carried out on Fashion Products at Sycho in Pekanbaru City. The sample in this study were 70 customers of Sycho Marpoyan-Pekanbaru. The sampling technique used was purposive sampling technique. Data collection techniques in this study were interviews and questionnaires. The results of this study are as follows partially product quality variables affect the purchasing decision variables. Also the price variable has an effect on the purchasing decision variable. Simultaneously, product quality and price variables affect the purchasing decision variables. Product quality and price contributed 30.7% to the purchasing decisions of Pekanbaru Sycho fashion products. While the remaining 69.3% is influenced by other variables not examined in this variable.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: product quality, price, purchase decision
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: > Manajemen
> Manajemen
Depositing User: Febby Amelia
Date Deposited: 21 Feb 2022 07:48
Last Modified: 21 Feb 2022 07:48
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/6209

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item