Pengaruh Kemampuan Komunikasi Dan Kecerdasan Emosional Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Universitas Islam Riau

Ranti, Sismi (2019) Pengaruh Kemampuan Komunikasi Dan Kecerdasan Emosional Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Universitas Islam Riau. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img]
Preview
Text
145210613.pdf

Download (4MB) | Preview

Abstract

This study aims to examine the effect of communication skills and emotional intelligence on the performance of Riau Islamic University staff. This study uses a descriptive method that is by analyzing the data that has been collected and tabulated and linked to the theoretical found in the literature. Then as for the sample in this study amounted to 55 employees using the Slovin formula method, the data was processed using SPSS 17.00 for windows as a research analysis tool. Based on the results of hypothesis testing, it shows that the variable communication skills and emotional intelligence has significant and positive influence on the performance of the employees of Islamic University of Riau with a significance level below 5% or 0.05. The contribution given by the variable communication and emotional ability on the performance of Riau Islamic University Employees is shown by the determination coefficient value R Square (R2) of 0.511 or 51.1% while the remaining 48.9% is influenced by other factors not included in the research model.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Communication Ability, Emotional Intelligence, Employee Performance
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: > Manajemen
> Manajemen
Depositing User: Mohamad Habib Junaidi
Date Deposited: 22 Feb 2022 03:07
Last Modified: 22 Feb 2022 03:07
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/6204

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item