Analisis Faktor-faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Produksi Industri Tahu Di Kota Pekanbaru

Adi, Khairul Fikri (2019) Analisis Faktor-faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Produksi Industri Tahu Di Kota Pekanbaru. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img]
Preview
Text
155110310.pdf

Download (2MB) | Preview

Abstract

This research aims to find out the factors that affect tofu industry production in Pekanbaru City. The data that used in this research is primary data and secondary data. Data analysis method that used in processing the result of this research is Multiple Regression Method which is used to measure the effect of independent variable on dependent variable. The result of the research shows that R 2 value was 0,999951. It indicates that 99% of the independent variables (financial capital, raw materials, and labor) have represented to explain the dependent variable (Tofu production). Meanwhile, the remaining 1% is explained by other variables outside the model. Furthermore, from the coefficient value of dependent variable and T Test (Partial), it can be seen that financial capital variable (X 1 ) has a positive and not significant effect on the amount of tofu production (Y) in Pekanbaru City. Then, the material variable (X 2 ) has a positive and significant effect on the amount of tofu production (Y) in Pekanbaru City. Furthermore, the labor variable (X 3 ) has a positive and not significant effect on the amount of tofu production (Y) in Pekanbaru City. Meanwhile, based on F Test (Simultaneous), the three dependent variables simultaneously have significant effect on tofu production in Pekanbaru City.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Tofu Industry Production, Capital, Raw Materials, Labor
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: > Ekonomi Pembangunan
> Ekonomi Pembangunan
Depositing User: Mohamad Habib Junaidi
Date Deposited: 21 Feb 2022 07:31
Last Modified: 21 Feb 2022 07:31
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/6011

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item