Pengaruhkeputusan Investasi, Keputusan Pendanaan dan Profitabilitas Terhadap Nilai Perusahaan pada Perusahaan Pertambangan yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia Tahun 2014-2017

Kurniawan, M. Arif (2019) Pengaruhkeputusan Investasi, Keputusan Pendanaan dan Profitabilitas Terhadap Nilai Perusahaan pada Perusahaan Pertambangan yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia Tahun 2014-2017. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img]
Preview
Text
125210889.pdf - Submitted Version

Download (907kB) | Preview

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of the decision investment, funding decisions and profitability to the value of the company at Mining companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 20142017. This research uses company financial statement data mining which is listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. The instrument Data collection is obtained from the IDX or by accessing the site www.idx.co.id. The data analysis technique used is the analysis method multiple linear regression. Based on data analysis, conclusions can be drawn that Investment Decision (PER), Funding Decision (DER) and Profitability (ROA) simultaneously has a significant effect on Value Company (Tobin's Q) in Mining Companies which are listed on the Exchange Indonesian Securities in 2014-2017. The amount of the contribution of the Investment Decision (PER), Funding Decisions (DER) and Profitability (ROA) on Value Company (Tobin's Q) in Mining Companies Listed on the Exchange Indonesian Securities in 2014-2017 was 43.10%, while the rest amounting to 56.90% is influenced by other factors not included in This regression equation. Investment Decisions (PER) are partially unaffected significant to the Company's Value (Tobin's Q) in Mining Companies registered on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2014-2017. Funding Decisions (DER) partially has a significant effect on Company Value (Tobin's Q) of Mining Companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange Year 2014-2017.Profitability (ROA) partially significant effect on Company Value (Tobin's Q) in Mining Companies registered at Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2014-2017.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Price Earning Ratio (PER), Debt to Equity Ratio (DER), Return On Assets (ROA) and Tobin's Q.
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: > Manajemen
> Manajemen
Depositing User: Mia
Date Deposited: 10 Jan 2022 04:15
Last Modified: 10 Jan 2022 04:15
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/5375

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item