Kontribusi Koordinasi Mata dan Kaki Terhadap Keterampilan Passing dan Stopping Pada Permaianan Sepakbola Siswa Ekstrakurikuler SMK Labor Pekanbaru

Albetri, Albetri (2018) Kontribusi Koordinasi Mata dan Kaki Terhadap Keterampilan Passing dan Stopping Pada Permaianan Sepakbola Siswa Ekstrakurikuler SMK Labor Pekanbaru. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img]
Preview
Text
abstrak.pdf

Download (207kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
kata_pengantar.pdf

Download (180kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
daftar_isi.pdf

Download (213kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
bab1.pdf

Download (191kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
bab2.pdf

Download (792kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
bab3.pdf

Download (510kB) | Preview
[img] Text
bab4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (244kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
bab5.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (172kB) | Request a copy
[img]
Preview
Text
daftar_pustaka.pdf

Download (177kB) | Preview

Abstract

Based on the observations that researchers conducted on students ektrakurikuler SMK Labor Pekanbaru known that there are some students are still not able to master the basic techniques of passing and stopping the ball well and correctly so it looks very stiff and hesitant in doing passing and stopping the ball. Then the less accurate students in passing at the feed, In addition it looks still lack of eye and foot coordination of students to the skills of passing and stopping the ball so that between feeding and dismissing the ball students are still less precise and hesitant .. The problem raised in this research whether there is a contribution of eye and foot coordination on passing and stopping skills On Football Extracurricular Students Excitement Smk Labor Foundation FKip Unr Pekanbaru. The type of this study is correlation, with a population of 20 people. All the population was taken as the sample of the research, so the sampling technique using the full sample, the data was analyzed using product moment correlational statistics and continued with simple linear regression test at significant level 0.444. Based on the results of research conducted, it concluded that there is a contribution of eye and foot coordination of passing and stopping skills in the Football Extracurricular Students Football Smk Labor Binaan FKIP UNRI Pekanbaru. Where the calculation results obtained r_xysebesar 0.472 with the category "Medium" with r_tabel of 0.444 and KD of 22.27% and the remaining KD 77.73%.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Contribution Of Eye And Foot Coordination On Passing And Stopping Skills Infootball
Subjects: L Education > L Education (General)
Divisions: > Penjaskesrek
> Penjaskesrek
Depositing User: Reza Zulkurniawan
Date Deposited: 27 Dec 2021 07:55
Last Modified: 27 Dec 2021 07:55
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/5203

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item