Pengaruh Analisis Jabatan Terhadap Penempatan Pegawai Di Universitas Islam Negeri Sultan Syarif Kasim Riau

Azmiati, Azmiati (2017) Pengaruh Analisis Jabatan Terhadap Penempatan Pegawai Di Universitas Islam Negeri Sultan Syarif Kasim Riau. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img]
Preview
Text
ABSTRAK.pdf

Download (348kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
KATA PENGANTAR.pdf

Download (221kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
DAFTAR ISI.pdf

Download (252kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (335kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (520kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (224kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (550kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (431kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB VI.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (189kB) | Request a copy
[img]
Preview
Text
DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (195kB) | Preview

Abstract

Position analysis is an activity of collecting, appraising and arranging various information systematically related to position. While the placement of employees is a follow-up of the selection, namely placing prospective employees who are accepted (pass the selection) on positions that need it and also delegate authority and place employees as an element pelakasana work in a position in accordance with the ability, skills and expertise. However, in the implementation there are often problems such as: position formation filled by employees who are not areas of expertise. For example: the head of the faculty's financial subdivision is filled by the Graduate School of Religion (S.Ag) and the Islamic Education Degree (S.Pdi) and the number of administrative staffs in each faculty is not proportional to the number of students performing the service. Type of approach used in this study is a quantitative method in which the source of research data derived from the results of the questionnaire. The number of research samples as many as 45 people and techniques used random sampling. Data analysis techniques using quantitative techniques. From the result of research analysis can be know there is no significant influence between job analysis on employee placement in UIN Suska Riau. This is caused by too little influence caused by job analysis on employee placement is only equal to 0,09 with percentage 9% while the rest equal to 91% influenced by other variable. It can be concluded that the position analysis conducted in UIN Suska Riau has no significant effect on employee placement.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Job Analysis, Job Description, Job Specification, Employee Placement
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: > Ilmu Administrasi S.2
> Ilmu Administrasi S.2
Depositing User: Mia
Date Deposited: 24 Dec 2021 03:42
Last Modified: 24 Dec 2021 03:42
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/5145

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item