Pengaruh Agency Cost Terhadap Kinerja Keuangan Perusahaan Badan Usaha Milik Negara Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia.

Prabes, Mardatillah (2018) Pengaruh Agency Cost Terhadap Kinerja Keuangan Perusahaan Badan Usaha Milik Negara Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img] Text
abstrak.pdf

Download (230kB)
[img] Text
kata_pengantar.pdf

Download (186kB)
[img] Text
daftar_isi.pdf

Download (195kB)
[img] Text
bab1.pdf

Download (301kB)
[img] Text
bab2.pdf

Download (333kB)
[img] Text
bab3.pdf

Download (312kB)
[img] Text
bab4.pdf

Download (333kB)
[img] Text
bab5.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (445kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
bab6.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (204kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
daftar_pustaka.pdf

Download (265kB)

Abstract

This study aims to determinethe influence of the AgencyCostproxied by Institutional Ownership, Insider Ownership and Discretionary Expense, to return on equity on state-owned enterprises (BUMN) listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange for the 2013-2017 period. The population in this study were 20 StateOwned Enterprises (SOEs) listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. The method used was purpovise sampling, to all of State-Owned Enterprises (SOEs) Companies to testing it’s hypotesis. This study using Multiple Linear Regression. The resultsshow that partially Agency Cost variables that are proxied by Institutional Ownership had a negative and significant effect on Return on Equity, Agency Cost proxied by Insider Ownership did not affect Return On Equity, and Agency Cost proxied by Discretionary Expense has a positive and significant effecttowards Return On Equity. Whereas simultaneously Agency Cost variables have an effect on Return On Equity. Based on the results of the analysis, it was found that the coefficient of determination ( ) of the research model was 0.215, meaning that Agency Cost variablesexplain the dependent variable, namely Return On Equity of 21.5%, while the remaining 78.5% is explained by other variables not included in this regression model or equation.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Agency Cost (Institusional Ownership, Insider Ownership dan =Discretionary Expense), Return On Equity.
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: > Manajemen
> Manajemen
Depositing User: Reza Zulkurniawan
Date Deposited: 14 Oct 2021 02:21
Last Modified: 14 Oct 2021 02:21
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/3249

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item