Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Pembiayaan Pada Perbankan Syariah Di Indonesia.

Widodo, Devinta (2018) Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Pembiayaan Pada Perbankan Syariah Di Indonesia. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img] Text
abstrak.pdf

Download (209kB)
[img] Text
kata_pengantar.pdf

Download (197kB)
[img] Text
daftar_isi.pdf

Download (207kB)
[img] Text
bab1.pdf

Download (250kB)
[img] Text
bab2.pdf

Download (357kB)
[img] Text
bab3.pdf

Download (276kB)
[img] Text
bab4.pdf

Download (266kB)
[img] Text
bab5.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (511kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
bab6.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (179kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
daftar_pustaka.pdf

Download (183kB)

Abstract

This study aims to examine the factors of Third Party Funds, Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR), Return On Asset (ROA) and Bank Indonesia wadiah certificate (SWBI) influences financing in Islamic Banking in Indonesia. The sampling technique used was purposive sampling, period of 2012-2016 and using IBM SPSS 23.0 as a research analysis tool. The analysis technique used is multiple linear regression and hypothesis testing using F-statistics to test the effect simultaneously, t-statistic to test the regression coefficient partially, with a level of significance of 5%. The results of the analysis show that Third Party Funds, Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR), Return On Asset (ROA) and Bank Indonesia wadiah certificate (SWBI) has a simultaneous effect on financing. Partially, the variable Third Party Funds has a positive and significant effect on financing, while the variable Return on Assets (ROA) has a negative and significant effect on financing. Only the variable Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR) and Bank Indonesia Certificate of Gifts (SWBI) have no significant effect on financing. The ability of independent variables namely Third Party Funds , CAR, ROA,and SWBI on financing is 0.748 as indicated by the adjusted Adjusted R square of 74.8% while the remaining 25.2% is influenced by other factors not included in the research model.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Financing, Third Party Funds, Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR), Return On Assets (ROA) and Bank Indonesia Rewards Certificates (SWBI)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: > Manajemen
> Manajemen
Depositing User: Reza Zulkurniawan
Date Deposited: 14 Oct 2021 02:03
Last Modified: 14 Oct 2021 02:03
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/3192

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item