Pengaruh Psikografis Terhadap Minat Menonton Film Platform Streaming Indonesia Pada Masa Pandemi Covid-19 Di Pekanbaru

Daini, Daini (2022) Pengaruh Psikografis Terhadap Minat Menonton Film Platform Streaming Indonesia Pada Masa Pandemi Covid-19 Di Pekanbaru. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img] Text
188110058.pdf - Submitted Version

Download (2MB)

Abstract

Psychographics is the identification of personality characteristics and attitudes that influence a person's lifestyle and consumer behavior. The purpose of this study is to find out how much psychographic influence has on the interest in watching films streaming during the COVID-19 pandemic in Pekanbaru. The research subjects in this thesis are users and visitors of the streaming with a total sample of 185 respondents. This study uses a quantitative approach, sampling using accidental sampling technique. The data obtained in this thesis is through a psychographic scale, which consists of 35 questions and a viewing interest scale, which consists of 38 questions. The analysis technique used is simple linear regression analysis from the test results (t) showing that the level of significance of the influence of psychographic variables on the variable interest in watching shows the number 0.00 < 0.05, therefore the hypothesis of this study can be accepted. This shows that there is a psychographic influence on interest in watching streaming during the COVID-19 pandemic in Pekanbaru. The results of the coefficient value determinant test (R-square) of 0.240 means that psychographics makes an effective contribution to the interest in watching movies on streaming by 24%, while the remaining 76% is a variable or other factor that was not examined in this study.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Psikografis, Minat Menonton, Platform Streaming
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: > Ilmu Psikologi
> Ilmu Psikologi
Depositing User: Mohamad Habib Junaidi
Date Deposited: 04 Nov 2022 11:18
Last Modified: 04 Nov 2022 11:18
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/17276

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item