Pengaruh Religiusitas Terhadap Konsep Diri Pada Siswa Sma Muhammadiyah Rambah, Rohul.

Ariyani, Nika (2021) Pengaruh Religiusitas Terhadap Konsep Diri Pada Siswa Sma Muhammadiyah Rambah, Rohul. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img] Text
158110004.pdf - Submitted Version

Download (4MB)

Abstract

Self-concept is a picture that a person has about himself which is formed through experiences obtained from interactions with the environment. Self-concept can arise from the high religiosity. This study aims to determine the effect of the religiosity on self-concept in students of SMA Muhammadiyah Rambah, Rohul. The subjects of this study were 82 high school students of Muhammadiyah Rambah, Rohul. The technique of taking the subject used is random sampling. The measuring instrument used is the scale of religiosity and self-concept. The analysis used in this research is the Regression Analysis technique test. The results of statistical analysis showed the value of t = 4.007 with a value of p = 0.000 (p <0.05), which means that there is an influence between the religiosity of the school environment on self-concept in students of SMA Muhammadiyah Rambah, Rohul. Religiosity contributed 16.7% to self-concept. The remaining 83.3% is influenced by other factors, the higher the religiosity, the higher the self-concept of the students, and vice versa, the lower the religiosity, the lower the self-concept of students

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: > Ilmu Psikologi
> Ilmu Psikologi
Depositing User: Budi Santoso S.E
Date Deposited: 31 Oct 2022 04:36
Last Modified: 31 Oct 2022 04:36
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/17007

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item