Hubungan Antara Kecanduan Game Online Berbasis Smartphone Dengan Perilaku Agresif Pada Remaja Di Desa Kota Garo

Ilyas, Diyawus Sakinah (2022) Hubungan Antara Kecanduan Game Online Berbasis Smartphone Dengan Perilaku Agresif Pada Remaja Di Desa Kota Garo. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img] Text
188110094.pdf - Submitted Version

Download (1MB)

Abstract

Addiction to smartphone-based online games, is caused by teenagers who tend to play excessively to the point where they cross the line, and also imitate and practice what they see in smartphone-based online games, which eventually leads to aggressive behavior in the form of verbal aggression and physical aggression. Is there a relationship between smartphone-based online game addiction and aggressive behavior in adolescents in Kota Garo village. The data collection method used an online game addiction scale with a total of 24 items and a scale of aggressive behavior with a total of 27 items. The sample in this study amounted to 300 young people from the village of Kota Garo who played smartphone-based online games. The sampling technique used in this research is purposive sampling. The analytical method used in this research is Pearson's product moment. The results of the statistical analysis obtained are showing the results with a correlation value (r) = 0,508 and sig. 0.000 (�<0.05). This shows that there is a positive relationship between smartphone-based online game addiction and aggressive behavior in adolescents in Kota Garo Village, which means that the higher the online game addiction, the higher the aggressive behavior in adolescents in Kota Garo village, and vice versa. Based on the results of the determinant test, the coefficient value (r-squared) of 0.258 was obtained in this study. This means that the online game addiction variable is able to explain the relationship to aggressive behavior by 25.8%, while the other 74.2% is influenced by variables not examined.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Addiction to smartphone-based online games, aggressive behavior, youth, Kota Garo Village
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: > Ilmu Psikologi
> Ilmu Psikologi
Depositing User: Mohamad Habib Junaidi
Date Deposited: 31 Oct 2022 10:51
Last Modified: 31 Oct 2022 10:51
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/16992

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item