Hubungan Antara Pemaafan Dengan Kesejahteraan Psikologis Pada Wanita Yang Bekerja Di Universitas Islam Riau

Anggiarli, Citra (2022) Hubungan Antara Pemaafan Dengan Kesejahteraan Psikologis Pada Wanita Yang Bekerja Di Universitas Islam Riau. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img] Text
148110037.pdf - Submitted Version

Download (3MB)

Abstract

The increasing involvement of women in the world of work makes the role of women also wider, especially for married women, namely being workers as well as wives and mothers. Problems related to women who work at the Islamic University of Riau such as excessive workload, limited time both at work and in taking care of the family, as well as the inability to overcome a problem that can hurt themselves so that it can cause disruption of psychological well-being. Psychological well-being shows a person's ability to cope with negative emotions and carry out their daily functions well. The level of psychological well-being can arise with forgiveness, where a person's readiness to forgive people who have hurt and forget the mistakes of others. This study aims to determine the relationship between forgiveness and psychological well-being in women who work at the Islamic University of Riau. The research subjects are female lecturers and staff who work at the Islamic University of Riau. The sampling technique used is cluster random sampling technique with a sample size of 160 people. The measuring instrument used is the forgiveness scale adapted from Monica (2018) with the number of items for research as many as 42 items while for the psychological well-being scale adapted from Ryff's Psychological Well-being Scale. The data analysis method used in this research is to use the Pearson Product Moment Correlation statistical test. The results of statistical analysis show the correlation coefficient (r) = 0.463 with a significance value of 0.000 (p <0.05), meaning that the higher the forgiveness behavior, the higher the psychological well-being of women who work at the Islamic University of Riau. Forgiveness contributes 1.9% to psychological well-being. The remaining 98.1% is influenced by other factors.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Forgiveness, Psychological well-being
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: > Ilmu Psikologi
> Ilmu Psikologi
Depositing User: Mohamad Habib Junaidi
Date Deposited: 31 Oct 2022 10:50
Last Modified: 31 Oct 2022 10:50
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/16980

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item