Hubungan Self Compassion Dengan Resiliensi Pada Family Caregiver Pasie Stroke

Rangganis, Muthya (2021) Hubungan Self Compassion Dengan Resiliensi Pada Family Caregiver Pasie Stroke. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img] Text
178110161.pdf - Submitted Version

Download (729kB)

Abstract

THE RELATIONSHIP OF SELF COMPASSION WITH RESILIENCE IN FAMILY CAREGIVERS OF STROKE PATIENTS Muthya Rangganis 178110161 FACULTY OF PSYCHOLOGY RIAU ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY Abstract The dependence of stroke patients on family caregivers makes family caregivers experience difficult conditions so that resilience is needed as the ability to adapt to difficult conditions. This study aims to determine the relationship between self- compassion and resilience in family caregivers of stroke patients. This study uses a quantitative method where the measuring instrument used is a self-compassion scale and a resilience scale. The sample in this study were 62 family caregivers of stroke patients who were in the Medical Rehab Center at Awal Bross Hospital. The sampling technique used is Incidental Sampling or accidental sampling. The data analysis technique used is Pearson product moment correlation analysis. The results of data analysis showed a correlation of 0.306 and a significance value of 0.016 (p<0.05). This shows that there is a positive relationship between self- compassion and resilience in family caregivers of stroke patients. The higher the self-compassion, the higher the resilience. resilience provides an effective contribution of 9.3% to self-compassion, while the remaining 90.7% is influenced by other factors

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Resilience, Self Compassion, Family Caregiver
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: > Ilmu Psikologi
> Ilmu Psikologi
Depositing User: Budi Santoso S.E
Date Deposited: 30 Sep 2022 12:20
Last Modified: 30 Sep 2022 12:20
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/15779

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item