Hubungan Antara Regulasi Diri Dengan Prokrastinasi Dalam Menghafal Al-qur’an Pada Santri Pondok Pesantren X Pekanbaru

Fitriani, Nurgaya (2019) Hubungan Antara Regulasi Diri Dengan Prokrastinasi Dalam Menghafal Al-qur’an Pada Santri Pondok Pesantren X Pekanbaru. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img] Text
Nurgaya Fitriani.pdf - Submitted Version

Download (786kB)

Abstract

This study aims to determine whether there is a relationship between selfregulation and procrastination in memorizing the Qur’an on students of X Islamic Boarding School Pekanbaru. The subjects in this study consisted of 282 students selected by using disproportional stratified sampling techniques. The instrument used in this study was a self-regulation scale consisting of 31 items and a procrastination scale consisting of 32 items compiled by the researcher. The data were analyzed by using correlation analysis of Pearson product moment. The results of the correlation analysis shows a value of r = -0.213 with a significance value of 0.000 (p <0.05). It shows that there is a significant relationship with the negative direction between self-regulation and procrastination in memorizing the Qur'an on students of X Islamic Boarding School Pekanbaru. This means that the higher the self-regulation, the lower the procrastination in memorizing the Qur'an on the students. The effective contribution of the self-regulation variable to procrastination in memorizing the Qur'an is 4.6%, the remaining 95.4% is influenced by other variables.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Self-regulation, Procrastination in memorizing the Qur'an, Islamic Boarding School Students
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: > Ilmu Psikologi
> Ilmu Psikologi
Depositing User: Mia
Date Deposited: 06 Oct 2021 01:29
Last Modified: 06 Oct 2021 01:29
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/1392

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item