Pengaruh Pemotivasian Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Unit Pelaksana Teknis (UPT) Jalan Dan Jembatan Wilayah I Di Dinas Pekerjaan Umum Dan Penataan Ruang Provinsi Riau

Suryana, Eni (2020) Pengaruh Pemotivasian Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Unit Pelaksana Teknis (UPT) Jalan Dan Jembatan Wilayah I Di Dinas Pekerjaan Umum Dan Penataan Ruang Provinsi Riau. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img] Text
177122074.pdf - Submitted Version

Download (3MB)

Abstract

Employees in the office need good motivation to get the best out of their job. This study aims to descriptive motivasian, performance and determine the effect of motivation on the performance of employees of the technical implementation unit (UPT) of roads and bridges in region I in the public works and spatial planning of Riau Province. Employee Motivation Indicators used include Education and Training, Job Promotion, UPT Leadership, Work Environment and System Reward Providers (Incentives and Bonuses). When employee performance indicators are used including Discipline, Employee Loyalty, Skills, Collaboration and Responsibility. The research is located in the technical implementation unit (UPT) of the road and bridge area I in the general development department and the spatial planning of Riau Province. This is a descriptive survey. The sample of this study consisted of 31 employees. The sampling technique is the Census Technique. Data collection in the study using a questionnaire. Analysis of the data in this study uses Simple Linear Regression Analysis. The questionnaire has been carried out a validity test that shows above 0.230 and the reliability test found by Alpha Cronbach is Motivation which is 0.895 and performance is 0.938. Descriptive research results indicate good motivating employees. When descriptive variables find good performance variables. The results of the study using simple linear regression analysis found R Square was 0.282, which showed that there was a significant influence of employee motivation on employee performance by 28.20%. While the remaining 71.80% is influenced by other factors example work diciplinen and culture organizational not yet examined.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Motivation, Performance, Employee
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: > Ilmu Administrasi S.2
> Ilmu Administrasi S.2
Depositing User: Mia
Date Deposited: 08 Aug 2022 06:53
Last Modified: 08 Aug 2022 06:53
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/13533

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item