Pengaruh Insentif Dan Kemampuan Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Bidang Pemasaran Pada PT. Agung Toyota Cabang Pangkalan Kerinci

Syah, Gilang Suryah (2022) Pengaruh Insentif Dan Kemampuan Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Bidang Pemasaran Pada PT. Agung Toyota Cabang Pangkalan Kerinci. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img] Text
165210520.pdf - Submitted Version

Download (5MB)

Abstract

This study aims to determine simultaneously and partially the effect of incentives and work ability on the performance of marketing employees at PT. Agung Toyota Pangkalan Kerinci. The population in this study amounted to 33 people. In this study, the census method was used, the entire population was sampled. Data collection techniques using questionnaires and interviews. Hypothesis testing in this study using multiple linear regression test, t test, F test, and the coefficient of determination. The results of this study indicate that: (1) Incentives have a significant effect on employee performance with a significance value (0.003) <0.05. (2) Work ability has a significant effect on employee performance with a significance value (0.009) <0.05. (3) Incentives and work ability simultaneously have a significant effect on employee performance with a significance value (0.000) <0.05. The coefficient of determination (R square) is 0.620, which means that the Incentive and Work Ability variables are able to increase employee performance by 62%. The remaining 38% is influenced by other independent variables that are not included in this regression model.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Incentives, Work Ability and Employee Performance
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: > Manajemen
> Manajemen
Depositing User: Mohamad Habib Junaidi
Date Deposited: 23 Jul 2022 06:20
Last Modified: 23 Jul 2022 06:20
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/12709

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item