Pengaruh Return On Equity (ROE),debt To Equity (DER) Dan Nilai Tukar Rupiah Terhadap Return Saham Perusahaan Telekomunikasi Di Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI) Tahun 2016 - 2020

Samsul, Samsul (2022) Pengaruh Return On Equity (ROE),debt To Equity (DER) Dan Nilai Tukar Rupiah Terhadap Return Saham Perusahaan Telekomunikasi Di Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI) Tahun 2016 - 2020. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img] Text
175210612.pdf - Submitted Version

Download (5MB)

Abstract

Telecommunications stocks are one of the investment sectors that have good prospects in the future and are able to provide maximum returns. The phenomenon of stock returns of telecommunications companies during the period 2016 to 2020 shows a fluctuating number. Investors need to do an analysis before deciding to invest in a telecommunications company listed on the IDX. This study aims to determine the effect of Return on Equity (ROE), Debt to Equity (DER) and Rupiah Exchange Rate on Stock Return of Telecommunications Companies on the IDX in 2016-2020. The method used in this study uses panel data (pooled data), which is a combination of time series data and cross section data. Then the hypothesis testing is carried out using a panel data regression model with the help of Eviews 10 software. The object of this research is a telecommunications service company listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in the 2016-2020 period. The data used to support this research amounted to 20 data per company. The 20 data consist of quarterly financial reports from 2016 to 2020 per company. So, the data used in this study amounted to 80 data. This study uses secondary data in the form of documents and written information related to the object of research obtained from finance.yahoo.com, idx.co.id and bi.go.id. The results of the analysis found that partially ROE has no effect on Stock Return. Meanwhile, DER and exchange rate have a negatif effect on stock returns. Simultaneously ROE, DER and exchange rate have an influence on the company's stock returns. ROE, DER, and Exchange Rate are able to explain changes in Stock Return of 24.21% while the remaining 75.79% is explained by other variables that are not included in the research model that the authors examine.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Return on Equity, Debt to Equity, Exchange Rate, Stock Return
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: > Manajemen
> Manajemen
Depositing User: Mohamad Habib Junaidi
Date Deposited: 21 Jul 2022 10:33
Last Modified: 21 Jul 2022 10:33
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/12611

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item