Pengaruh Kompensasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada Rumah Sakit Umum Indah Baganbatu

Ariyani, Eny (2022) Pengaruh Kompensasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada Rumah Sakit Umum Indah Baganbatu. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img] Text
177210368.pdf - Submitted Version

Download (2MB)

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of compensation on employee performance at the Indah Baganbatu General Hospital. This type of research uses a descriptive type of research with a quantitative approach. Descriptive research is research that aims to solve the problem under investigation by describing the state of the subject or object in the study. In the end, the results of this study explain the causal relationship between the variables through hypothesis testing. Sampling in this study using purposive sampling method. Data analysis in this study used simple linear regression analysis. The results of this study indicate that the variable X, namely Compensation with Financial and Non-financial indicators, received results from respondents in a fairly good category. As for the Y variable, namely Performance with indicators of Quality, Quantity, Reliability, and Attitude, the results obtained from respondents with poor answers. The results of the simple linear regression research show that compensation has a significant relationship to employee performance. The results obtained r2 of 0.690 (69%), which means that compensation has an effect of 69% and the remaining 31% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Compensation,Employee Performance
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: > Administrasi Publik
> Administrasi Publik
Depositing User: Mohamad Habib Junaidi
Date Deposited: 13 Jun 2022 10:42
Last Modified: 13 Jun 2022 10:42
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/11392

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item