Pengembangan Dan Pelestarian Cagar Budaya Masjid Raya Pekanbaru Sebagai Objek Wisata Sejarah

Utomo, Mahbub Trisno (2022) Pengembangan Dan Pelestarian Cagar Budaya Masjid Raya Pekanbaru Sebagai Objek Wisata Sejarah. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img] Text
163410032.pdf - Submitted Version

Download (5MB)

Abstract

The Pekanbaru Great Mosque is a cultural heritage mosque and is included in a strategic sub-area to become the main point (central point) as a place of historical protection and religious tourism as well as a cultural heritage area because it was part of the initial journey of the formation of Pekanbaru City. As one of the historical places in Pekanbaru City, the mosque is not supported by the provision of five good tourism components. In 2009 the Pekanbaru Grand Mosque was included in the revitalization project resulting in only 20% of the original mosque building remaining, while the remaining 80% had been replaced with a new building so that its status was lowered from the original status of a cultural heritage building to a cultural heritage structure. This study aims to determine directions for the development and preservation of the cultural heritage of the Pekanbaru Grand Mosque as a historical tourist attraction. This study uses a qualitative descriptive method to identify the provision of the five components of tourism and identify existing conservation. After identifying and formulating directions for the development and preservation of the cultural heritage of the Pekanbaru Great Mosque as a historical tourist attraction using a SWOT analysis. The results of this study indicate that the provision of the five components of tourism and the preservation of cultural heritage in the Pekanbaru Grand Mosque is still unfulfilled. Meanwhile, based on the results of the SWOT analysis, nine directions were obtained for the development and preservation of the cultural heritage of the Pekanbaru Grand Mosque as a historical tourist attraction, namely (1) Maintaining and carrying out maintenance and repairs on historical heritage. (2) Establishing cultural heritage policies at the city and provincial levels. (3) Conducting research to establish a wider cultural heritage area. (4) Cooperating with third parties to increase promotional activities and provide shops selling products in the form of souvenirs/souvenirs typical of the Pekanbaru Great Mosque. (5) Improved accessibility to mosques. (6) Implementing the Covid-19 health protocol. (7) Improve coordination and good cooperation between local government and provincial government. (8) Form a team of archaeologists and special police and determine the zoning of the cultural heritage area. (9) Provide information about mosques and provide education to visitors to maintain cultural heritage.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Cultural Conservation, Preservation, SWOT, Development Direction
Subjects: T Technology > T Technology (General)
Divisions: > Teknik Perencanaan Wilayah dan Kota
> Teknik Perencanaan Wilayah dan Kota
Depositing User: Mohamad Habib Junaidi
Date Deposited: 21 May 2022 07:12
Last Modified: 21 May 2022 07:12
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/11062

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item