Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Return Saham Pada Perusahaan Sub Sektor Farmasi Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia Pada Masa Pandemi Covid-19

Fauzan, Adib Mufrih (2021) Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Return Saham Pada Perusahaan Sub Sektor Farmasi Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia Pada Masa Pandemi Covid-19. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img] Text
175210428.pdf - Submitted Version

Download (1MB)

Abstract

This research aims to find out the effect of Inflation, Exchange Rate and Interest Rates on Return Shares of pharmaceutical sub-sector companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange during the Covid-19 period. The nature of this research is to use a quantitative approach because the data used is in the form of numbers in statistical analysis. The population is a Pharmaceutical Sub Sector company listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. The sample used is panel data, with time series data in March 2019-March 2021 and cross section data as many as 9 companies. Data collection techniques using documentation. The methods used in this research consist of deskrpitive analysis, classical assumption test, hypothesis test, stepwise test, and multiple regression analysis. Based on the results of the data analysis shows that inflation has a significant effect while the exchange rate and interest rates have no effect on the return of shares of Pharmaceutical Sub-Sector companies in the past. The coefficient of determination (R ) of 13.6% and the remaining 86.4% is influenced by other variables outside the study.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Inflation, Exchange Rates, Interest Rates, and Stock Returns
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: > Manajemen
> Manajemen
Depositing User: Febby Amelia
Date Deposited: 20 May 2022 11:02
Last Modified: 20 May 2022 11:02
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/10960

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item