Hubungan Religiusitas Dengan Penyesuaian Diri Pada Remaja Yang Tinggal Di Pondok Pesantren

Silvany, Silvany (2019) Hubungan Religiusitas Dengan Penyesuaian Diri Pada Remaja Yang Tinggal Di Pondok Pesantren. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img] Text
148110117.pdf - Submitted Version

Download (1MB)

Abstract

Adjustment is a human effort tomaster the pressure caused by the urge to need, an effort to maintain a balance between meeting the needs and demands of the environment, and efforts to harmonize the relationship of individuals with reality. Adjustment can arise from high religiosity. This study aims to determine the relationship of religiosity with adjustment in adolescents living in Islamic boarding schools. The subjects of the study were 161 Islamic Boarding School students at Mu'allimin Muhammadiyah Bangkinang. The subject taking technique u sed is quota sampling. Measuring instruments used are the scale of religiosity and adjustment. The analysis used in this study is Pearson product moment correlation. Statistical analysis sh owed that the value of r = 0,498 with Sig = 0. 000 ** (p<0.05), mea ning that there is a significant relationship between religiosity and adjustment in adolescents living in Islamic boarding schools. Religiosity contributed 24.8% to adjustment. The rest of 75.2% is influenced by other factors, the higher the religiosity, the higher the adjustment in adolescents living in Islamic boarding schools, and vice versa.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Religiosity, Adjustment, Islamic Boarding School
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: > Ilmu Psikologi
> Ilmu Psikologi
Depositing User: Mohamad Habib Junaidi
Date Deposited: 22 Apr 2022 09:12
Last Modified: 22 Apr 2022 09:12
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/10497

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item