Pengaruh Pertumbuhan Aset, Pertumbuhan Penjualan dan profitabilitas Terhadap keputusan pendanaan Pada Perusahaan Retail yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia

Muawanah, Siti (2019) Pengaruh Pertumbuhan Aset, Pertumbuhan Penjualan dan profitabilitas Terhadap keputusan pendanaan Pada Perusahaan Retail yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img] Text
145210478.pdf - Submitted Version

Download (1MB)

Abstract

This study aims to examine and analyze the effect of asset growth variables, salesgrowth and profitability influence on funding decisions on Registered Retail Companies in Indonesia Stock Exchange 2013-2017. The sampling technique used was purposive sampling, the period of 2013-2017 and using IBM SPSS 23.0 as a research analysis tool.The analysis technique used is multiple linear regression and hypothesis testing using F-statistics to test the significance of the effect simultaneously and, t-statistic to test the regression coefficient partially, with a level of significance of 5%. Theresults of the analysis show that asset growth, sales growth and profitability influence funding decisions. Partially, asset decision variables have a positive and significant effect on funding decisions, while profitability variables have a negative and significant effect on funding decisions. Only sales growth variables that have no significant effect on funding decisions The ability of the independent variables namely asset growth, sales growth and profitability on funding decisions as indicated by theR square value of 21.5% while the remaining 78.5% is influenced by other factors not included in the model research .

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Decision on Funding, Asset Growth, Sales Growth, Profitability, and Retail Companies
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: > Manajemen
> Manajemen
Depositing User: Mia
Date Deposited: 05 Nov 2020 03:00
Last Modified: 05 Nov 2020 03:00
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/1822

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item