Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan dan Harga Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan di Coffee RR Pekanbaru

Susanti, Susi (2019) Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan dan Harga Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan di Coffee RR Pekanbaru. Other thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img] Text
135210438.pdf - Submitted Version

Download (1MB)

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of service quality and price on customer satisfaction. The population in this study were 60 Coffee Coffee customers. The author uses the accidental sampling method that is sampling based on coincidence, that is, whoever Coffe RR customers who accidentally met with the researcher can be used as a sample, while the number of samples taken was 60 people. Testing the hypothesis in this study uses multiple linear regression. The results of the study partially show that service quality has an effect on customer satisfaction, prices have an effect on customer satisfaction. Then simultaneously or together, service quality and price variables have a significant effect on customer satisfaction at Pekanbaru Coffee RR. Based on the results of the analysis that has been done, it is found that the coefficient of determination (R2) is 25.6% while the remaining 74.4% is influenced by other variables .

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Service quality, price, customer satisfaction.
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: > Manajemen
> Manajemen
Depositing User: Mia
Date Deposited: 05 Nov 2020 03:00
Last Modified: 05 Nov 2020 03:00
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/1817

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item