PENGARUH CITRA MEREK DAN PROMOSI TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN IPHONE (Studi Kasus Pada Mahasiswa Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Islam Riau)

HIDAYAT, FIRMAN (2019) PENGARUH CITRA MEREK DAN PROMOSI TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN IPHONE (Studi Kasus Pada Mahasiswa Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Islam Riau). Diploma thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img] Text
155211117.pdf - Submitted Version

Download (90MB)

Abstract

This study aims to determine and analyze the influence of brand image and promotion on iphone purchasing decisions on students of the Faculty of Economics of the Islamic University of Riau from 2016-2018. The sample technique used is non probability sampling technique data. Based on the established criteria, this study used a sample of 97 respondents, taken using a purposive sampling approach. The type of data used is primary data obtained from respondents. The data analysis technique used is multiple linear regression analysis. The results showed that partially brand image variables influence the purchase decision variable, promotion influences the purchase decision. Then simultaneously or together variable brand image and promotion influence the significance of the decision to buy an iPhone smartphone (Studikasus at the Faculty of Economics, Riau Islamic University Students). The coefficient of determination (R ^ 2) of 0.20 indicates that the magnitude of the contribution of brand image and promotion variables to purchasing decisions is 20%. While the remaining 80% is influenced by other variables not observed in this study.

Item Type: Thesis (Diploma)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Brand Image, Promotion, and Purchase Decision
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: > Manajemen
> Manajemen
Depositing User: Novri
Date Deposited: 02 Jun 2020 05:15
Last Modified: 02 Jun 2020 05:15
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/1734

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item