Intensi Berwirausaha Ditinjau Dari Kepribadian Hardiness Pada Mahasiswa UIR Sebagai Pelaku Usaha

Putri, Syarifah Fawani Gea (2019) Intensi Berwirausaha Ditinjau Dari Kepribadian Hardiness Pada Mahasiswa UIR Sebagai Pelaku Usaha. ["eprint_fieldopt_thesis_type_undergraduate" not defined] thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img]
Preview
Text
Syarifah Fawani Gea Putri.pdf

Download (3MB) | Preview

Abstract

Entrepreneurship plays an important role in economic change and progress that contributes to economic development. 2% of the total population becomes an entrepreneur. At present the number of businesses in Indonesia is only 1.6% of the population that has increased by 290 million. The high rate of giving for undergraduate students (S1) is 6.31%. This study aims to learn how entrepreneurial intentions are viewed from the personality hardiness of UIR students as business insurance. This research is a quantitative research by taking data using a Likert scale. The subject of this study involved 214 people who were students of the Islamic University of Riau (UIR) using accidental sampling techniques. The data collection tool consisted of a scale consisting of 14 items and a hardiness personality scale consisting of 17 items adapted by researchers. Data analysis using statistical structural equating modeling (SEM) techniques with the help of Mplus Version 7 applications. Based on the results of the analysis obtained (R) 0.322 or (value-Z> 1.96). This shows a positive relationship between hardiness personality and entrepreneurial intention, which means that the higher the hardiness personality, the higher the intention of entrepreneurship in students as a business. Effective contribution of hardiness personality variables to entrepreneurial intentions by 11%, the remaining 89% was chosen by other variables. Based on the results of data analysis showing commitment to hardiness personality more influences the intention of student entrepreneurship.

Item Type: Thesis (["eprint_fieldopt_thesis_type_undergraduate" not defined])
Uncontrolled Keywords: Entrepreneurial intention, Hardiness, Entrepreneurship
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: > Ilmu Psikologi
> Ilmu Psikologi
Depositing User: Mia
Date Deposited: 09 Apr 2019 15:13
Last Modified: 09 Apr 2019 15:13
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/1356

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item