Hubungan Kesantunan Pergaulan Dengan Perilaku Phubbing Pada Mahasiswa Universitas Islam Riau (UIR)

Rachmi, Ivany (2019) Hubungan Kesantunan Pergaulan Dengan Perilaku Phubbing Pada Mahasiswa Universitas Islam Riau (UIR). ["eprint_fieldopt_thesis_type_undergraduate" not defined] thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img]
Preview
Text
Ivany Rachmi - 1.pdf

Download (668kB) | Preview

Abstract

Smartphones have caused some changes in behavior patterns community especially for young people. The individual has his own world, even more individual interactions with smartphones than with surrounding people. Individuals also sometimes ignore other people's talk because his attention is more focused on smartphones. That behavior is called phubbing behavior. This study aims to determine the relationship politeness of association with phubbing behavior on University students Islamic Riau (UIR). Data collection methods use behavioral scales phubbing which has been adapted and translated into Indonesian with the number of 10 items and scale of social politeness adapted from Jayanti & Siregar (2018) with 49 items in items. The sample in this study total of 394 students. The sampling technique used is cluster random sampling. The data analysis method used is analysis Pearson product moment correlation. The results of the statistical analysis show a correlation amounting to -0.516 with a significance value of 0.000 (ρ <0.05). This matter indicates that there is a significant relationship with a negative direction between phubbing behavior and social courtesy to students Islamic University of Riau (UIR). That is, the higher the politeness of association then the lower the phubbing behavior and vice versa. Donation effective phubbing behavior variable towards social politeness by 26.7% the remaining 73.3% are influenced by other variables.

Item Type: Thesis (["eprint_fieldopt_thesis_type_undergraduate" not defined])
Uncontrolled Keywords: phubbing behavior, social politeness, students
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: > Ilmu Psikologi
> Ilmu Psikologi
Depositing User: Mia
Date Deposited: 06 Apr 2019 12:53
Last Modified: 09 Apr 2019 10:40
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/1311

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item