Kontribusi Kekuatan Otot Lengan Terhadap Servis Atas Dalam Permainan Bola Voli Pada Mahasiswa Putra Kelas 3F Pendidikan Jasmani Kesehatan dan Rekreasi Universitas Islam Riau

Esmemet, Yogi (2019) Kontribusi Kekuatan Otot Lengan Terhadap Servis Atas Dalam Permainan Bola Voli Pada Mahasiswa Putra Kelas 3F Pendidikan Jasmani Kesehatan dan Rekreasi Universitas Islam Riau. ["eprint_fieldopt_thesis_type_undergraduate" not defined] thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img]
Preview
Text
Yogi Esmemet - 1.pdf

Download (653kB) | Preview

Abstract

The problem in this study is that there are still many students who have not been able to do basic techniques correctly, because the talent students have in playing volleyball is very lacking. The basic skills of playing volleyball that have not been good will affect the quality of the game. In addition, it is also caused by physical conditions, namely the strength of the arm muscles of players who are still weak in servicing volleyball so that the direction achieved is not appropriate and other factors are power and accuracy. This study aims to determine the contribution of arm muscle strength to the results of servicing of volleyball students in the 3F class of Physical Health Education and Recreation in Riau Islamic University. This type of research is correlational, with data processing techniques using arm and service muscle strength tests on volleyball . Furthermore, the data analysis techniques obtained were analyzed using simple product moment correlation. The population in this study were male students of class 3F Physical Education Health and Recreation in Riau Islamic University, amounting to 20 people. The sample of this study uses total sampling technique, meaning that the entire population is sampled. So the number of samples in this study were 20 sons. Based on data analysis, the correlation between arm muscle strength and the results of service on volleyball was obtained, where rxy (0.457) means that the hypothesis is accepted and there is a contribution of arm muscle strength to the results of volleyball service on 3F graders Physical Education Health and Recreation Islamic University of Riau . The resulting contribution is 20.92%, while the rest is 79.08%.

Item Type: Thesis (["eprint_fieldopt_thesis_type_undergraduate" not defined])
Uncontrolled Keywords: Arm Muscle Strength, Top Volleyball Service
Subjects: L Education > L Education (General)
Divisions: > Penjaskesrek
> Penjaskesrek
Depositing User: Mia
Date Deposited: 05 Apr 2019 10:50
Last Modified: 09 Apr 2019 10:14
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/1274

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item