Kontribusi Daya Ledak Otot Tungkai Terhadap Kemampuan Tendangan Sabit Atlet Pencak Silat Perguruan Satria Muda Indonesia Pekanbaru

Kurniawan, Satria (2019) Kontribusi Daya Ledak Otot Tungkai Terhadap Kemampuan Tendangan Sabit Atlet Pencak Silat Perguruan Satria Muda Indonesia Pekanbaru. ["eprint_fieldopt_thesis_type_undergraduate" not defined] thesis, Universitas Islam Riau.

[img]
Preview
Text
Kontribusi Daya Ledak Otot Tungkai Terhadap Kemampuan Tendangan Sabit Atlet Pencak Silat Perguruan Satria Muda Indonesia Pekanbaru.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the contribution of explosive limb muscle power to the crescent kick ability of Pencak Silat athletes at Pekanbaru Youth Satria College. This type of research is correlation. The population in this research is Pencak Silat Athletes, Satria Muda Indonesia University Pekanbaru, which number 15 people. The sampling technique used was total sampling so that the number of samples in this study were 15 people. The test instrument used was a test of leg muscle explosive power with a stending broad jump test or a jump test without a prefix and a sickle kick speed test. The data analysis technique used is the normality test, homogeneity test and r test. Based on the calculation of the normality test with the help of the SPSS application with the kolmogorov smirnov formula the significant results are 0.462. So the results of the analysis are 0.462> 0.05. Then it can be said to be normal, the homogeneity test with the help of the SPSS application through the test of homogeneity of variances data, the significant result is 0.110. Then the results of the test of homogeneity of variances data are (0.110> 0.05) the data is said to be homogeneous. The r test is based on the results of the calculation. It can be seen that there is a contribution of the explosive power of the limb muscles to the crescent kick ability of the pencak silat athlete, the Indonesian young satria college pekanbaru. Where the results of the calculation obtained r count = 0.694 with the category "strong" with rtabel of 0.514 and KD of 48.16% and the remaining KD 51.84% Keywords : Contribution of Limb Muscle Power, Sickle Kick Ability

Item Type: Thesis (["eprint_fieldopt_thesis_type_undergraduate" not defined])
Uncontrolled Keywords: Penjaskesrek
Subjects: L Education > L Education (General)
Depositing User: Mia
Date Deposited: 28 Mar 2019 15:08
Last Modified: 28 Mar 2019 15:08
URI: http://repository.uir.ac.id/id/eprint/1166

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item